There is a lot of footage out there to watch and „witness“, and you may have wondered: How the fuck can this guy shoot a pint of milk? How is this possible?
Seeing is believing, they say, but that just applies to the real deal and less so for recorded „settings“ (yet it depends). VisualFX (rather old-school trickery) and diverse manipulation are not just known in big-budget flicks. So let me try to create something like a capacity-analysis, because cum-volume simply is tied to anatomy, biochemical processes and the law of physics.
This topic is by request of one reader, Addicted (thanks for the inspiration). I will attempt to answer the above mentioned questions, contrary to such as: What can I do to become a pint-of-cum-shooter? I sure have addressed volume and performance issues several times in my blog. You also find quite many clips illustrating these themes, and none of them seem to use vfx, not that I know of (anim-gifs certainly don´t fall under this claim ;-) ). – Never forget: seeing it cum out of a cock-eye is one of the best indicators of a genuine scene – this as a basic rule!
Now, when a guy ejaculates his semen the natural way, his system obeys several anatomical parameters and metabolic conditions which work in combination to define the capacity and performance of an individual in a particular circumstance (i.e. his sexual act completed by his ejaculatory climax).
When we observe an ejaculation, what do we see?
- We see his cock, mostly erect, but not necessarily so.
- We see his cum being ejected out of his penis with more or less force in a rhythmic pattern.
- We may see his cock throbbing in alignment to his cum-producing pulses.
- We see his reaction subside and end after a certain period of time which contained more or less of those pulses.
- We see an overall volume of cum ejected, depending on the duration of his ejaculation (# of pulses) and the richness of his pulses.
The reason why we see such a big variety among male ejaculations is the variability of the main aspects that contribute to any ejaculatory performance.
Leaving aside the neurological processes that underlie, trigger and drive the ejaculatory reflex, we can state that ejaculation is not possible without:
- the glands that produce and store the secretions that make up semen (cum), namely the seminal vesicles and the prostate
- the muscular system within the reproductive system, with most importantly the BC and PC-muscles
- the automatism and adaptability of the reflex upon a defined moment (PONR).
These mark the preconditions for the miracle we call ejaculation.
Further more certain variables are responsible for a different outcum (pun intended) we do observe in ejaculations. There is natural variation (genetics), age, situation-related variation (sex-act and physical/mental condition) and deliberately altered capacity (thru preparation and exercise) we are able to apply to a certain extend.
In my next post I will elaborate on the mentioned parameters.